Welcome to Southern States Regional Center. Located in one of the most vibrant and dynamic economic markets in the World - Atlanta, Georgia.
Southern States Regional Center is managed by a proven team of professionals with experience in real estate, finance, government, immigration law and construction. Our management team is dedicated to the strategic alignment of capital resources to generate economic growth and create a path for lawful citizenship to qualified immigrant investors. We differientiate our firm by standing on our promise...build a winning solution for the investor and developer ensuring the benefits are clear - the jobs get created and the funding is secure.
Southern States Regional Center is designated and licensed by the United States Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS) as an official EB-5 Regional Center.
Why Choose Southern States Regional Center?
- The SSRC management team has completed in excess of $4 billion in transactional volume
- Job Creation and EB-5 funding stability are our primary goals
- SSRC brings a suite of creative funding solutions in addition to EB-5, to include other sources of capital
- A true strategic partnership between SSRC, Investors, Developers, Regional Development Authorities and other city, state and federal agencies
- Located in Atlanta, Georgia, a global hub of business, entertainment and education, and home of the worlds busiest airport
- An income stream to the Regional Development Authority from finance fees
- Real Estate development projects overseen by top tier management and Atlanta City government entities
- EB-5 funding often made in conjunction with government captial funding
- Projects located in Targeted Employment Area
- EB-5 funds are held in federal government agency insured bank escrow account until the I-526 Petition is approved
- SSRC capital is sponsor/developer friendly and can be brought to a project faster and cheaper than many domestic sources